|Website||Official Website Youtube|
4J Studios is a Scottish video game development studio based in East Linton and Dundee. The company has worked with a wide range of publishers including ZeniMax Media, Mojang, and Microsoft Studios. The staff include many former key personnel from defunct studio VIS Entertainment.
In 2012, 4J Studios was awarded a Golden Joystick Award for the Best Downloadable Game and a TIGA Games Industry Award for the Best Arcade Game for their XBLA port of Minecraft. Since then, Minecraft has also been developed on the Xbox One, along with the PS3, PS Vita, PS4, Wii U and Nintendo Switch.
- Star Trek: Encounters (PS2) (2006)
- Star Trek: Conquest (Wii, PS2) (2007)
- AMF Bowling Pinbusters! (DS) (2008)
- Ducati Moto (DS) (2008)
- Wuggle (iPhone) (2009)
Ports and remakes
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3) (2007)
- Overlord: Raising Hell (PS3) (2008)
- Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA) (2008)
- Banjo-Tooie (XBLA) (2009)
- Perfect Dark (XBLA) (2010)
- Minecraft (XBLA) (2012)
- Minecraft (Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch, Wii U) (2013)