This article needs has reached an error. You can give this page a bug fix by checking spelling, grammar and editing other helpful things to make this article look better.
SpongeBob’s Surf & Skate Roadtrip is a video game based on the road trip episodes ("A SquarePants Family Vacation," "Patrick's Staycation," "Walking the Plankton," "Mooncation" and "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation.") It features two modes of play: Story and Challenge.
In Story Mode, [SpongeBob ] and [Patrick ] relive their crazy road trip to the beach through some slideshows leading into arcade-style play. Freestyle your way through Challenge Mode as you, SpongeBob and his bodacious Bikini Bottom buddy explore a brand new never-before-seen world.
SpongeBob and Patrick relive their crazy road trip to the beach, through some slideshows leading into arcade-style play.
Xbox 360 Kinect Features
- For the first time ever, you can be SpongeBob.
- Augmented reality—move your hand through the water and watch it splash!
- Compete and play with friends – show off your awesome tricks and mind-blowing stunts in head-to-head play (2-player split-screen).
- 12 awe-inspiring environments – 6 for each sport—and unlimited ways to perfect your board skills.
- 7 different challenges including Flag, Timed, Score Runs.
- Express yourself with a variety of righteous boards – earn even more awesome boards, the better you ride.
- Strike a pose: use your camera to show off gnarly moves and tricks.
Nintendo DS Features
- Surf and Skate across more than 24 maps.
- 2-player multi-play with Single and Multi-card gaming.
- Grab some air in 5 different victory conditions – Score, Collectible, Combo Mayhem, Win the Race, Untouchable.
- More than 150 ways to play for unlimited hours of boarding action.
- Customize your boards with colors, stamps, wheels, fins and decks.
- Bonus Sport: Full Snowboarding level with 10 maps unlocked upon game completion.
- This is the first SpongeBob game on Xbox 360 that uses Kinect, unless you include the crossover game Nicktoons MLB.
- This is the second and final SpongeBob game to use the new THQ logo. The first was SpongeBob SquigglePants.
- The DS version has a bonus snowboarding gameplay included, but you have to complete the main story mode first to unlock this feature. It has 70 awesome levels.
- This is the last SpongeBob game to be published by THQ; The company officially filed for bankruptcy and liquidated the assets before closing down in early Template:Time.
- This is the last SpongeBob game developed by Blitz Games.