Xbox Community Ambassadors are knowledgable and helpful Xbox fans who help other gamers by assisting them with general support questions. They often have a better understanding with many issues because they have experienced many themselves. Ambassadors are usually active on Xbox Forums .
Xbox Ambassadors are not Microsoft Employees. You should never reveal anything personal to them and if they ask for anything then they should be reported.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Have at least 1500 gamerscore.
- Have a active Xbox LIVE gold membership.
- No previous enforcement actions taken on your account.
- Anyone can become an Xbox Ambassador. You can apply by clicking here .
- Ambassadors are expected to abide by the Xbox Code of Conduct. They should never request personal information and they should never imply that they are Microsoft Employees. Ambassadors are vollunteers however there are benifits to joining the program such as free avatar items and sweepstakes tickets, that can be used to enter a prize draw every month for a chance to win big prizes, such as an Xbox Console.