The Xbox One S is a video game console developed and marketed by Microsoft. It was released on the 2nd of August 2016 and is not a replacement for the original Xbox One but more of an improved version of the original console.
The Xbox One S can play all games that a regular Xbox One can including all the Xbox 360 backward compatibility titles but in 4k Ultra HD.
Differences and changes
- The console supports 4K Ultra HD.
- It is 40% smaller than the regular Xbox One.
- The console is white.
- The USB port is located on the front of the console.
- It is more powerful.
- The console is a different shape.
|CPU||Custom 1.75 GHzAMD 8 core APU|
|Storage||500GB, 1TB, 2TB|
|Graphics||4k Ultra HD|
|Input||HDMI (IN/OUT) and USB 3.0|
|Camera||Kinect 2.0 (1080p)|
- On the bottom of the console there is writing that says "Hello from Seattle!"
- When the Xbox One S was announced, Microsoft also announced "Project Scorpio".
- It's assumed that the S in the name stands for slim as the console is much smaller.